Climate of Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland Average Weather
- Rosslare, Wexford, ireland, 52°17'N, 6°18'W, 26 m (85 ft)
- Rosslare, Wexford has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- The average temperature is 10.1 degrees Celsius (50.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 879 mm (34.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1696 hours.
- If Rosslare, Wexford were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Clones, Ireland - 219.6 kms (136.5 miles) NNW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) NNW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NW
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 137.3 kms (85.3 miles) NW
- Shannon, Ireland - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) WNW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) WNW
- Cork, Ireland - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) WSW
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) WSW