| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rosslare, Wexford in February is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Just 70mm (2.8in) of H2O descends during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Rosslare, Wexford are very dim having on balance a scanty 2:21 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 9:50.
- There are approximately 7:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rosslare, Wexford February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rosslare, Wexford:
- Clones, Ireland - 219.6 kms (136.5 miles) NNW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) NNW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NW
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 137.3 kms (85.3 miles) NW
- Shannon, Ireland - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) WNW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) WNW
- Cork, Ireland - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) WSW
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) WSW