| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rosslare, Wexford in September is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 72mm (2.8in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 12 days.
- In September the heavens above Rosslare, Wexford are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:58 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 12:37.
- There are approximately 7:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rosslare, Wexford September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Rosslare, Wexford:
- Clones, Ireland - 219.6 kms (136.5 miles) NNW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) NNW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) NW
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 137.3 kms (85.3 miles) NW
- Shannon, Ireland - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) WNW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) WNW
- Cork, Ireland - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) WSW
- Cork (Ap), Ireland - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) WSW